Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Love Yourself, Love Your Hair!

How I Love My New Hair Look.....

I have decide to start my journey to change my hair for the best. After doing a research for more than a year about why suddenly hair is falling off, getting weak, too much dry and getting dull..... I cut-off my hair completely and stay natural for several months.


Then eight weeks ago I decided to relax my hair (with the real/original products) and as well as follow my weekly treatments and daily feeding my hair with proteins and vitamins.


When I relax my hair it reach 10". After re-touching it again, it has grown 1 1/2 " longer! It's amazing but it's the reality. And not only growing, it's becoming thicker and healthier.


It never dries anymore and it is shinny all the time!!


What I can advise you ladies, Don't think that African Hair never grows. It grows very fast. It's not 'Rocket Science'. It is just about loving your Hair!! Know what type of hair relaxer suits your hair, how to do your daily and weekly treatments and ...... voila!! There it goes...!!

Stay tuned ladies, after six - eight weeks I will be right here..!!

 
NOTE:
Do you really know which hair products suits your hair and your environment?
Do you know How to shampoo and condition your hair?
Do you know how often do need to shampoo and condition your hair?

 
Don't hesitate to contact me anytime for advice/service: 0754 / 0715 270636 or visit my Salon at Beautylicious, Old Bagamoyo Rd., Mikocheni B.
 
 
Our Motto:
 
"Beauty Begins Here"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment